The Winslow Assessment
Hire the best available applicant for every level and every position within your organization.
Assess your current workforce (all levels) and give them the behavioral feedback they need to develop themselves to their fullest potential.What the Winslow Report Answers
Winslow Assessments Measure
Interpersonal Traits: How a person functions with others
Organizational Traits: How a person functions with tasks and responsibilities
Dedication Traits: Measures one's commitments
Self-Control Traits: Measures one's emotional maturity
Standard Winslow Assessments
The Dynamics Profile
- Hiring executive, management, technical and sales staff
- Full-spectrum leadership development
- Succession management and promotion
- 260 questions
- Measures 24 Behavioral Traits
- 60 minutes (on average) to assess
The Discovery Profile
- Hiring mid-level employees
- Screening tool
- Training and staff development
- Career-pathing & Promotion
- 180 questions
- Measures 16 Behavioral Traits
- Mid-level positions
- 40 minutes (on average) to assess
The Success Profile
- Hiring front-line and hourly staff
- Personal development
- Employee training
- 130 questions
- Measures 11 Behavioral Traits
- Compatibility Analysis from all front-line positions
- 20 minutes (on average) to assess
Are recognized by experts as one of the world's premier employee selection development programs.
Are taken over the internet with assessment results immediately available to management.
Generate a comprehensive Participant's Report, Manager's Report and Executive Report.
Feature a Position Compatibility Summary, which indicates a participant's probability of success in a specific position based on his or her behavioral traits.
We also provide 'customized analysis' of positions if desired.
** All assessments are available at discounts when ordered in bulk; please inquire.